Thank you to Kay (seoulinme) and Alli (bluehanbok) for nominating me for this award. I’m so sorry I haven’t gotten around to making this post earlier. College and finals month was killing me. I’ve almost abandoned this blog, but I’m really happy I was nominated for this. ;A;
What is the Liebster Award?
The Leibster Award is an award for bloggers/blogs with 200 followers or less and I was really curious about the meaning of Liebster too, so I took to Google and found it means, sweetest, kindest and nicest in German! Cool!
Here are the rules of receiving the award!
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc..
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
Here we gooooo!
11 Random Facts About Yourself
1. I play bass, piano and alto saxophone.
2. I changed my major from accounting to psychology and music to Japanese language and Korean language. It may change again, but hopefully not.
3. I fear spiders like Scooby and Shaggy fear ghosts, but if you show me a tarantula I’ll find it adorable and want to hold it. (I’m insane. I know.)
4. I’m currently 20 and never been in a relationship before and I’m kinda hoping I can hit the jackpot on the first try. When I say jackpot, I mean I’m hoping my first significant other ends up being the person I marry. It’ll be kinda cool and I can be all “WOOO NAILED IT!!!”
5. I had a burger from 5 guys a couple of days ago for the first time ever and BAM SHABLAM it was delicious.
6. I don’t know if that counts as a fact about myself. Or this…
7. I’ve been dancing for about 11 years now. Tap, caribbean, hip-hop, jazz, contemporary, ballet (en pointe), and learning j-pop and k-pop from YouTube.
8. I want to learn 10 languages in this lifetime or at least Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, and Russian. Pfft. Look at me. I said “at least” for all of that. XD
9. I have this uncanny ability to be so weird and insane that it’s helping me take over the world. (HAAAAA NOPE. I’m just weird and I accept it.)
10. When I was born, I wasn’t breathing so they put me in the incubator. I scared everyone. Sorry. >.>
11. I have blue-grey spots in my eyes and I still don’t know what they are, but the doctor says it’s nothing so yeah.
Kay (seoulinme) ‘s Questions
1. If were stuck on a deserted island what would you need the most to survive?
K-pop. Omg who am I kidding, it’ll be the first thing that kills me. Uhhh. Food. No. WATER. NO! BEYONCE because everyone will come looking for her and they’ll definitely find her and if I’m with her they’ll find me too. Yes. I just listed her as a thing that I’d need. Sorry B, love you.
2. What is your favourite book?
I don’t have one. ;A; I used to read so darn much and now I don’t so I can’t remember much. I like too many things. >.<
3. Gold or Silver?
SILVER! I just find it cooler. Dunno why. Silver looks more badass to me.
4. Something that you recently learned?
5 Guys burgers are delicious and this video is so darn true: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s
5. If you could be someone other than yourself for one day who would you be?
A male k-pop star (like Yunho or Lee Joon) so I can make straight boys question their sexuality and they wouldn’t understand how or why and be doomed to love me forever.
6. Who is your ultimate bias?
OMG. This is never a simple answer. Donghae was the first ever ultimate bias and he is such a sweet little thing, but then Kim Jongwoon (Yesung) decided to jump on top of him and knock everything in my life over. AND THEN YUNHO DECIDED TO BURN EVERYTHING THAT I LOVE. So yeah. Donghae, Jongwoon and Yunho are my ultimate biases.
Alli (bluehanbok)’s Questions
1. Milk, tea or coffee?
Tea. I grew to just enjoy tea without adding anything because of all the benefits and studying Asian culture so much.
2. Would you like to marry a Korean?
Oh yes. Please. Send one to me.
3. If you were to visit Korea, in what city or what place do you want to go first?
Either Seoul or Busan or Mokpo. Seoul so I can visit the Talk to Me in Korean team, Busan because of the food, and Mokpo because Yunho and Donghae grew up there.
4. Complete the sentence: 10 years from now, I ____________________________.
10 years from now, I will rule the world. Haha, jk. That’s too much work. 10 years from now, I am going to be even more insane than I am now and hopefully be able to help others learn to love themselves and aim for their dreams.
5. What do you do during your free time?
So much random shiz that it’s not even funny. Play an instrument. Play videogames and rage when I die. Study Japanese or Korean. YouTube. Wonder why my ultimate biases imprinted on me. Think about food. Go to tumblr. Write stuff on twitter. Dance. I can go on and on about this.
1. Have you ever left the country before? To where? And if not, where would you like to go?
2. What is something you have too much of?
3. If you won the mega millions, what would you do?
4. What kind of music do you love the most?
5. Paper or plastic? (The traditional grocery/store question.)
Blogs I Nominate